A mask made by Arazi, an NPO that works to reduce poverty in the Republic of Sierra Leone in West Africa, the poorest country in the world.
・Africanfabric part:100% cotton
・White fabric part:100% cotton
・ Inside:Double gauze made in Japan
・ Uses flat elastic that does not hurt your ears
* No wire
Width 18 cm x length (longest part) 14.5 cm
Flat rubber 29 cm
* Since it is a handmade product, the size may have slight difference .
◎ This product is a handmade product carefully produced one by one in Japan. The proceeds will be used for support activities in Sierra Leone.
* Since the patterns are made to order, each one is slightly different. Also, the actual color and the photo may be slightly different.
* After the product arrives, please wash it by hand before using it.
* When washing, put it in the net, and if it wrinkles, shape it with an iron. Also, please do not wash it with other laundry as it may discolor.
* This product is not a medical mask. In addition, we do not guarantee infection prevention.
Arazi, an NPO, is an international cooperation NGO that works to reduce poverty in the Republic of Sierra Leone, the poorest country in the world.
In Freetown , we carried out a project from 2017 to 2020 aiming to improve their lives through product development and sales business in Japan with 15 tailors who lost their homes in a fire.
Currently, as an equal business partner, we sell Sierra Leone products in Japan, and by spread the beauty of Sierra Leone to Japan, we will continue to make deep connection between Sierra Leone and Japanese supporters and customers. We also produce products in Japan.